Internship offer – Investment Analyst Asset Finance
- Paris 75008
Since its creation in 2011, Flexam Invest has structured and managed investments in tangible industrial assets.
Flexam Invest manages two modes of investment:
- An investment fund raised in 2018 (€185 million of assets). Fundraising for a second SPV is in progress.
- Transaction structuring for third-party accounts
Examples of recent investments: robotics, wagons, helicopters, crew tranfer vessels, flight simulators, etc.
Flexam Invest has offices in Paris, London, Brussels, and Luxembourg and shows a steady growth of its team, in which interns and former interns play an important role in the investment team in direct contact with the partners.
Attached to the investment team, you will have the task of assisting analysts and associates during the investment process, from prospecting for opportunities to closing. With the objective of participating in the realization of investments from A to Z:
- Generating ideas and looking for opportunities
- Prospects qualification
- Financial and strategic analysis of investment files
- Due diligence
- Financial modeling
- Participation in meetings with various stakeholders (consultants, lawyers, bankers, etc.).
- Macroeconomic and sectoral analysis
- Preparation and drafting of formalized investment documents
- Industrial monitoring and specialized economic press review
- Improvement of the prospecting strategy and process (web & physical)
- Follow-up of the fundraising
Student in the last year of Business School or Engineering School, with a specialization or experience in corporate finance. A good understanding of financial markets and financial analysis is required. The ideal candidate masters web tools and shows enthusiasm to participate concretely in the investment process.
- Student in Business or Engineering School
- 2nd part of gap year or end of studies
- Proficient in the Office pack, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Fluent in English required
- Good writing skills in French and English required
- Analytical skills and curiosity, synthesis, rigor, autonomy, and versatility are expected for a perfect integration in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Start of internship: February 2022
- Duration: 6 months
- Remuneration according to profile and experience
- Paris 75008
Send CV + ML to email@example.com